‘Doctor, I have a big event coming up. Can you tell me how to cure hair fall in just 7 days?‘This is the most common question I get all the time. Some are more generous with the deadline. Like 15 or 20 days.
Well, there is no magic wand when it comes to hair and skincare.
But you can start the right care regime and expect to see the beginning of a change in 7 days!
However, before giving out the 7-day cure for hair fall, I would like you to understand the causes.
If your hair fall is triggered by a particular cause then taking care of the root cause is pivotal.
The cause of hair fall varies from person to person.
Physical, psychological, and emotional turbulence can also result in hair fall. Lack of sleep, lack of nutrition, hygiene, and stress are also common causes of hair fall. Whatever be the reason, you need to understand the root cause.
In some cases, hair fall can be a symptom of some underlying conditions as well. Over styling is also a common cause of hair fall these days. Whatever is the reason, you need to analyze and understand that first.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Volumnous Hair
Ayurvedic Home Remedies: Cure Hair Fall in just 7 days
1. Coconut Oil and Amla Pack
Blending Ayurvedic Amla Powder in coconut oil makes it a magic potion.
Amla is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is super rich in Vitamin C and contains a bundle of antioxidants. Amla not only helps to arrest hair fall but also helps in preventing premature greying of hair. It reduces breakage and frizzes. Amla also adds shine and boosts hair growth.
Coconut oil too is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It contains lauric acid that binds the protein in hair. Coconut oil protects the roots and strands and prevents hair breakage. The antioxidants help boost healthy hair growth.
Here is how to make your DIY coconut oil and amla pack!
- Herbal Amla powder or two big sized amla.
- Coconut Oil as per Hair length
- Almond Oil 1 Tsp
- Heat a Pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Coconut Oil and Almond oil and let it heat
- Take the oil off the pan and let it cool.
- If you are using Amla powder then add the powder once the oil is completely cool.
- If you are using Amla fruit, you can boil or grind the amla and add the mash to the oil.
- Apply the mixture in the roots and keep it overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this process twice in 7 days and see your brush hair-free!
Also Read: How to regrow hair naturally?
2. Fenugreek seed Oil
Fenugreek seeds contain flavonoids and triterpenoids. These possess hair growth-promoting activity. It increases blood circulation and nourishes hair follicles and by promoting hair growth.
It is very simple and very effective for controlling hair fall. So, if you are running through a busy day and stress is the reason for your hair fall, then this is for you. Fenugreek seed is also effective in curing hair fall caused by hormonal issues.
Here is how to use fenugreek for hair fall!
- Fenugreek seeds
- Almond Oil
- Heat a pan and put Almond oil in it
- Allow it to boil while adding Methi seeds. You can make the concoction and keep it in a bottle.
- Remove pan from heat and let it cool.
- Massage the oil deep into the roots and take it to the tip. Massaging relieves your stress and cures the cause of hair fall.
- Allow it to stay overnight. And wash off the next day.
- Repeat this twice a week for 2-4 weeks.
Also Read: Best Foods for Hair Growth
3. Castor Oil and Aloe vera Gel
Castor oil is a well-known remedy to hair fall. It’s a sticky oil rich in anti-oxidants. Castor oil makes hair darker and prevents premature greying. It helps reduce hair damage and hair fall caused by free radicals. Studies show castor oil reduces hair loss, mends split-ends, and stops hair damage.
Studies found that aloe vera helped resolve scalp inflammation and dandruff. The fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that calm scalp irritation. Its cooling nature also helps relieve stress thus correcting one cause of hair fall.
Here is how to use Castor oil and Aloe vera Gel for hair fall
- Castrol oil – 1 Tsp
- Almond oil – 3-5 Tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 Tsp
- Heat Almond oil in a pan.
- Add Castrol oil and mix the two oils with a stirrer.
- After heating for 2-3 minutes remove the mix from heat.
- Let it cool down and add Aloe Vera gel to it. Let it mix completely.
- Apply from roots to tip and leave it for 4-6 hours.
- Rinse softly with herbal shampoo.
- Repeat this once a week for at least 3-4 weeks to see results.
4. Coconut Oil and Curry leaves
I have already told you about the miracles of coconut oil. It has been used for hair growth for ages. But adding curry leaves in coconut oil multiplies the benefits.
Curry leaves are an excellent stimulant for hair growth. They promote hair growth and curb premature greying of hair. Curry leaves for hair fall is an exceptional remedy.
- Curry leaves bunch
- Coconut oil as per the length of hair
- Let the curry leaves dry in sun for a day or two.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan
- Put the curry leaves and let it turn black.
- Put it off the gas and let it cool.
- Crush the leaves and mix it well with the oil.
- Apply the oil into the roots till the tip.
- Leave it overnight and wash off the next day.
- Apply the paste once a week for 2-3 weeks.
5. Onion Juice for Hair Fall
Onion Juice is one of the oldest miraculous cures for hair fall. Research quoted that hair growth starts after 7 days of using onion juice. Onion is enriched with sulfur, which boosts collagen and promotes hair growth.
Onion helps in the regrowth of lost hair. It is an effective treatment for hair disorders like alopecia, dandruff, scalp infection, and premature greying. Onion juice is a simple, easy, and effective cure for hair fall.
- Make a paste by grinding onions in the mixer.
- Apply the paste from root to tips.
- Wait for an hour and wash off with a herbal shampoo.
Also Read: 5 DIY Natural Hair Conditioners
Recommended steps to control hair fall
- A nutritious diet can help in controlling hair fall. Eating food that is rich in iron, calcium, zinc, vitamins can help in the growth of long, healthy and thick hair.
- Never comb your hair while wet, as it can lead to the breaking of hair roots and prolonged hair damage or hair loss.
- Do not tie your wet hair and do not tie your hair tight while sleeping.
- Use a wooden comb for detangling your hair.
- Regular massage and oiling are very crucial for healthy hair. This is especially mandatory if you use styling products on your hair.
Also Read: Does Keto cause Hair Loss? Ayurvedic Doctor answers the big question!
Cure hair fall in just 7 days with Ayurvedic doctor
Hair damage and hair fall are serious problems these days.
People opt for hair transplants and expensive treatments, which often turn to be temporary solutions. Also, there are side effects associated with such treatments. People are fanatically searching for natural herbal cures and remedies.
So, you can try these 5 natural remedies to arrest your hair fall. The changes will start in 7 days but continue for a month to see remarkable changes.
[…] Also Read: Cure hair fall in 7 days […]
[…] Also Read: How to cure hairfall in just 7 days? […]
[…] Also Read: How to Cure Dandruff in 7 days […]
[…] Also Read: How to cure hair fall in just 7 days? […]
I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
I appreciate you sharing this blog.Really thank you! Will read on…
My brother suggested I might like this blog.He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!Thanks!